Welcome To Cobalt Construction
Based in Whitehorse, Cobalt Construction is a large-scale earthworks company that specializes in road construction, bridges, mine development, contract mining, and mine site remediation. Over the past 5 years, Cobalt has performed more than 30 contracts totaling over $50 million in revenue, with a projected $20 million in the 2016 season. Our projects have included mine reclamation, major earthworks for a hydroelectric dam, bridge installations and major highway reconstruction throughout the north.
Key Elements to Cobalt's success:
- Completing projects on time and on budget.
- Honest and open communication with our clients, suppliers, and employees.
- Competent in logistics required for working in remote locations.
- Commitment to maintaining and continually improving our COR safety management system.
- Hiring locally and supporting the Yukon business community.
- Excellent relationships with local First Nations bands.
- Experience working year round in the North.