Welcome To Cobalt Construction
Based in Whitehorse, Yukon Cobalt Construction is a family owned and operated heavy civil, large-scale earthworks company. We specialize in road construction, mine development, contract mining, site remediation, bridge installation, contract drilling/blasting, and remote site works throughout the North. With over 40 years of experience we have the ability and Northern knowledge to take on projects of any size. Check out our featured projects section to see what we’ve been up to lately.
Cobalt Construction is committed to developing the North with a local work force. If you’re interested in working with us check out the ‘Jobs’ section for recent job postings and how to apply.
Key Elements to Cobalt's success:
- Completing projects on time and on budget.
- Honest and open communication with our clients, suppliers, and employees.
- Competent in logistics required for working in remote locations.
- Commitment to maintaining and continually improving our COR safety management system.
- Hiring locally and supporting the Yukon business community.
- Excellent relationships with local First Nations bands.
- Experience working year round in the North.